Manukau Grand Opening!
This day has been in the making for so long and it’s finally happening! We can’t tell you how excited we are to be opening our first store in New Zealand.
To celebrate our grand opening, we’ve planned an entire day of fun, entertainment and giveaways.
Where: 3 Ronwood Avenue Manukau, AKL 2104 (We’re opposite Westfield)
When: February 28th. Fun starts at 8am
Be the first person in queue to receive a 12 months supply of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
Second person in queue will get 6 months supply of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
Third person in queue gets 3 months supply of Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
Be one of the first 100 in the queue to receive a limited edition T-shirt and one dozen Original Glazed doughnuts free*.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for update on when the queue opens.
How to get to the opening?
Make sure you follow instructions from traffic control people on the roads around the store, any electronic directional signage and adhere to street parking restrictions. Other ways of getting there include public transport:
- Manukau Train station 10min walk.
- Public Carpark on Ronwood Ave.
*One free Original Glazed doughnut per person on 28.02.18 only.
The Krispy Kreme Guide to Queue Etiquette
- Look out for our "Please queue here" sign. Which will mark the start of the line.
- Get to know the people in front and behind you. It makes the whole experience more fun.
- You have to be present in the queue. If you need to step away, let your queue neighbours know. This is where tip 2 is useful.
- Don't use unreasonable 'line holding tactics'. This could upset your line neighbours and that's no fun.
- Make sure to bring water and sun protection.
- Keep calm and think of doughnuts!
We'll have staff on hand to assist and will do our best to deliver a delicious and memorable experience.
Need more information? Check out our ‘New Store Opening’ FAQs here.
We can’t wait to see you there!